This creamy Corn Casserole is the perfect side dish to accompany your favorite holiday meals. Made with creamed corn, sour cream, and sweet cornbread mix, this recipe is sure to please and is a breeze to make! Only 7 ingredients!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn – don’t drain
- 1 (14 ¾ ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (7 ounce) package sweet cornbread muffin mix- I use Martha White Brand
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir sour cream, melted butter, and egg together with a whisk.
- Add onions, both cans of corn, and the cornbread mix to the sour cream mixture. Stir gently.
- Spray a 2 quart or 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Pour corn mixture into baking dish.
- Bake casserole for an hour or until set and lightly browned.
Nutritional information is an estimate.
Refrigerate leftovers for up to 5 days.
You can substitute any regular (unsweet) corn bread muffin mix if you prefer.
Keywords: corn casserole, side dish, holiday side dish