No Bake Chocolate Pie
This No Bake Chocolate Pie is quick, easy, and loved by chocolate lovers young and old. Perfect as a make ahead dessert during the hectic holiday season, or whenever you’re craving a cool, creamy chocolate dessert.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 slices
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Continental
- 1 pre-made chocolate crumb crust such as Oreo brand (I also love shortbread and graham cracker crust with this pie)
- 2 – 3.9 ounce instant chocolate flavor pudding boxes such as Jello brand
- 1 ¾ cup cold whole milk
- 1 8 ounce tub whipped topping such as Cool Whip; thawed in refrigerator
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine both packages of pudding with the cold milk. Stir with a whisk until thickened-about one -two minutes.
- Spoon half the chocolate pudding into the pie shell and smooth the top.
- Add half the whipped topping to the remaining chocolate pudding. Whisk until well combined.
- Spoon the pudding/topping mixture over the pudding layer in the pie shell.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the pudding layers.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate until completely set-about 2 hours.
Nutritional information provided is an estimate.
Pie can be made one day ahead!
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 317
- Fat: 12.9
Keywords: no bake chocolate pie, chocolate desserts, chocolate pudding pie