Looking to combine your favorite summer dessert with your favorite fall flavor? Why not try this easy, no churn Pumpkin Ice Cream! It’s creamy and delicious with just the right amount of pumpkin. And it’s bursting with pieces of golden sandwich cookies, white chocolate chips, and marshmallows. This is a delicious dessert anytime of the year but especially when you’re craving a little taste of fall!
Homemade ice cream has never been this good. Did you even know you could make ice cream without a machine? You can! And you won’t believe how easy it is.
how do i make pumpkin ice cream?
Add pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and melted butter to an extra large bowl and whisk until combined.
Once you have a nice smooth mixture, add chopped cookie pieces, chocolate chips, and marshmallows. Stir to combine then set is aside while you make the whipped cream.
Whip the cream to soft peaks-that means the cream will be firm enough to form a peak, but it will not stand up straight–it kinda wilts. Fold this cream into the pumpkin mixture.
The pumpkin ice cream will have to freeze for about 4-6 hours before it’s ready. I like to use a 64 ounce plastic storage container like this one.
And when the difficult wait is over, you will have glorious Pumpkin Ice Cream!
I like to dust a little cinnamon and crushed cookie crumbs on top! I think I’ll try nutmeg next time!Print
Pumpkin Ice Cream
Looking to combine the best of summer and fall? Why not try this easy, no churn Pumpkin Ice Cream! It’s creamy and delicious with just the right amount of pumpkin, and it’s bursting with pieces of golden sandwich cookies, white chocolate chips, and marshmallows. Perfect dessert anytime you’re craving a little taste of fall!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 cups
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Continental
- 1 cup canned or homemade pureed pumpkin
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 cups golden sandwich cookies chopped into bite sized pieces (I used Oreo’s brand)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups very cold heavy whipping cream
- Add pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and melted butter to an extra large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add chopped cookie pieces, chocolate chips, and marshmallows. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, or bowl of a stand mixer, whip 2 cup of very cold heavy cream into soft peaks. (See photo in post).
- Fold whipped heavy cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour mixture into a tight fitting container. I used a Glad plastic food container.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours for a semi-soft ice cream.
- Dust with cinnamon and cookie crumbs.
Nutritional information provided is an estimate.
This Pumpkin Ice Cream is best served semi-frozen. Let it sit out on the counter for 20 minutes to lightly thaw, or microwave for 10-20 seconds.
The 64 ounce container will hold 8 cups. There will be about 2 cups of ice cream left over.
Keywords: Pumpkin, Ice Cream, Dessert
If you made this Pumpkin Ice Cream, or any other recipe on the blog, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. I love hearing from my readers! You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!
Other Dessert Recipes you Might Like