Pumpkin Ice Cream
Looking to combine the best of summer and fall? Why not try this easy, no churn Pumpkin Ice Cream! It’s creamy and delicious with just the right amount of pumpkin, and it’s bursting with pieces of golden sandwich cookies, white chocolate chips, and marshmallows. Perfect dessert anytime you’re craving a little taste of fall!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 cups
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Continental
- 1 cup canned or homemade pureed pumpkin
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 cups golden sandwich cookies chopped into bite sized pieces (I used Oreo’s brand)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups very cold heavy whipping cream
- Add pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and melted butter to an extra large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add chopped cookie pieces, chocolate chips, and marshmallows. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, or bowl of a stand mixer, whip 2 cup of very cold heavy cream into soft peaks. (See photo in post).
- Fold whipped heavy cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour mixture into a tight fitting container. I used a Glad plastic food container.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours for a semi-soft ice cream.
- Dust with cinnamon and cookie crumbs.
Nutritional information provided is an estimate.
This Pumpkin Ice Cream is best served semi-frozen. Let it sit out on the counter for 20 minutes to lightly thaw, or microwave for 10-20 seconds.
The 64 ounce container will hold 8 cups. There will be about 2 cups of ice cream left over.
Keywords: Pumpkin, Ice Cream, Dessert