– Evenly cut pork into cubes or slices and add to a bowl. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Stir in 1 ½ tablespoon of the dark soy sauce and the sesame oil. Let marinate at room temperature while you prep the veggies.
– Set SAUTE (high) on the Instant Pot. Once heated, add oil, then add the pork. Cook until lightly browned, stirring to keep the bottom from scorching, about 5 minutes. Press CANCEL. Remove pork to a plate and set aside.
– Add minced garlic to pot and cook for about 30 seconds using residual heat. Add water then stir to deglaze the pot. Add broken spaghetti noodles in a crisscross pattern (will help them from sticking). Don't stir the noodles once you place them in the pot, just use a spoon to submerge them in the water.
– Close and lock lid. Set to HIGH PRESSURE for 4 minutes. At the end of the cooking cycle, do a QUICK RELEASE and hit CANCEL. Let noodles rest for 4 minutes without opening the lid. After 4 minutes open lid and give the noodles a stir. Then add dark and light soy sauce, hoisin, and mirin. Stir until well combined.
– Sprinkle with sesame seeds.Hit SAUTE (high). Add red bell pepper, baby bok choy, carrots, onions, and pork back to the pot. Cook, stirring frequently, until pork is done and veggies are crisp tender, about 5 to 8 minutes.