One Bowl Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is one of my family’s all time favorite fall desserts. Everyone loves it because it’s super moist, filled with chocolate chips and topped with a chocolate glaze. I love it because it’s so easy to make because it used cake mix! You just need one bowl to make this simple fall dessert that’s sure to be loved by the pumpkin lovers in your family too!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 16 Slices
- 1 package spice cake mix
- 1 can 15 ounces solid packed pumpkin puree - not pumpkin pie filling!
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoon melted butter cooled
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips for the cake
- 1 cup chocolate chips melted (for the glaze)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan with cooking spray, or spray with cooking spray if using a non-stick pan.
Combine cake mix, pumpkin puree, eggs, water, butter, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Beat one to two minutes until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Top cake with melted chocolate.
To melt chocolate in the microwave: place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between intervals.
- Nutritional information is an estimate.
- Top cake with powdered sugar instead of melted chocolate, if desired. Use a fine mesh strainer to sift the sugar over the top.
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 249mg | Potassium: 213mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 129IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 3mg