No Bake Chocolate Pie
This No Bake Chocolate Pie is quick, easy, and loved by chocolate lovers young and old. Perfect as a make ahead dessert during the hectic holiday season, or whenever you’re craving a cool, creamy chocolate dessert.
Servings: 8 Slices
- 1 pre-made chocolate crumb crust such as Oreo brand
- 2 - 3.9 ounce instant chocolate flavor pudding boxes such as Jello Brand
- 1 ¾ cup milk whole or 2%; cold
- 8 ounce whipped topping thawed
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips or other garnish; optional
Combine both packages of pudding with the cold milk. Stir with a whisk until thickened-about one minute.
Spoon half the chocolate pudding into the pie shell and smooth the top.
Add half the whipped topping to the remaining chocolate pudding. Stir until well combined.
Spoon the pudding-whipped topping mixture over the first pudding layer in the pie shell.
Spread remaining whipped topping over the pudding layers.
Top with chocolate chips.
Refrigerate until completely set-about 30 minutes.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 350mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 133IU | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 1mg