Greek Pasta Salad recipe is a delicious cold pasta salad that’s so versatile. Serve it as a main dish, side dish, for summer parties or a healthy, light supper. This simple recipe is quick and easy and filled with cucumbers, olives, tomatoes, and feta cheese. You’ll love the Greek Dressing too!
Don’t you just love Mediterranean flavors? There’s just something about the combination of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers mixed with the briny flavor of Kalamata olives that’s got me hooked. That’s why this pasta salad fits the bill when I’m craving something light, healthy and easy to prepare.
What’s in Greek Pasta Salad?
There are different variations of Greek Pasta Salad, but this recipe sticks to traditional ingredients like tomatoes, cucumbers, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, all tossed in a delicious Greek dressing.
How do I make Greek Pasta Salad Recipe?
If you can boil pasta, then you can easily make this pasta salad! It’s really that simple-and that’s why I love it so much!
- Prepare all your veggies in advance or while the pasta cooks.
- Drain the pasta well, then splash it with a quick spray of cold water. This helps stop the pasta from cooking. But don’t over do it or you’ll end up washing some of the flavor away.
- Toss the pasta in a bowl and pat it down with some paper towels. You don’t want wet pasta to water down the dressing.
- Add all the prepped ingredients, pour the dressing over, and lightly toss. Sprinkle the feta over-you can leave it on top for presentation, or just toss it in.
How easy was that?
other yummy recipes to enjoyPrint
Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
Greek Pasta Salad recipe is a delicious cold pasta salad that’s so versatile. Serve it as a main dish, side dish, for summer parties or a healthy, light supper. This simple recipe is quick and easy and filled with cucumbers, olives, tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 cups 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- 1 lb. short cut pasta, such as rotini or macaroni
- 1–10.5 ounce cherry or grape tomatoes. halved
- 1 English cucumber, sliced about ¼ inch thick, then cut in quarters
- 1 and ½ cups kalamata olives, halved
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup red onions, sliced thinly
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
For Greek Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed through a garlic press
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with a quick spray of cold water. Pat pasta with paper towels to dry.
- Prepare tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, green pepper, and red onion.
- In a large mixing bowl, add pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, bell pepper, and red onions.
- Pour Greek Dressing over, tossing to coat.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
For the Greek Dressing:
Add all ingredients to a mason jar and shake vigorously. If you don’t have a mason jar, you can add all the ingredients (except olive oil) to a bowl and slowly whisk in the olive oil.
Nutritional information is an estimate.
Store salad covered in refrigerator for two or three days. It’s best to let it sit out for 20 minutes or so before serving. Refresh by adding a bit more dressing or a dash of oil and vinegar to the salad and tossing again.
Keywords: Mediterranean, Pasta Salad, Salads, Greek Salad
If you made this Greek Pasta Salad Recipe, or any other recipe on the blog, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. I love hearing from my readers! You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!