If you're looking for a quick and simple dessert idea for Easter, why not try this Easter Bark recipe! This colorful no-bake treat is ready in less than 30 minutes. It's loved by kids and adults too! Just a warning...it's addicting!
Why this Recipe Works
It's quick and easy! Not many desserts can be made in less than 30 minutes, but this one can. When we're short on time and energy, it's nice to have a quick treat that can be ready fast.
No baking required! No need to heat up the kitchen with this dessert! All you need is your microwave to melt the white chocolate.
It's made with easy to find pantry ingredients! No need to search high and low for ingredients. You can find them easily at your local supermarket.
It's a homemade and family friendly! Kids and adults love this dessert. In fact, this treat is so easy to make, why not let the kids get in the kitchen and help with this sweet, crunchy, and addicting snack!
What Goes into This Recipe
This is all you need to make Easter Bark!
How to Make This Recipe
Line a large cookie sheet with chocolate graham cracker sheets, breaking to fit.
Chop the Cadbury Mini Eggs, but keep the M&M's whole.
Melt vanilla candy coating according to package directions.
Pour melted candy coating over graham crackers, spreading evenly to the edges. Use an offset or silicone spatula for best results.
Spread candy and sprinkles over melted candy coating.
Break candy bark apart with a knife or your hands.
Expert Tips for Making Easter Bark
Vanilla candy coating, almond bark, and white chocolate are interchangeable. I prefer using candy coating because it comes with a disposable tray, so melting and clean up is a breeze!
Melting times will vary. Start by following the package directions for melting the candy coating. I always have to add additional time to get it completely melted. If this happens to you, just break up the pieces, stir, then continue to microwave in 30 second intervals. This is a very forgiving ingredient, but you don't want to over cook it.
Use a non-stick cookie sheet for easy clean up. I have never had this recipe stick to the pan on a regular cookie sheet, but you can use a Silpat non-stick baking sheet if you want to.
You can use your favorite Easter Candy instead of Cadbury Mini Eggs and M&M's. Try peanut M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter cups or even Peeps!
Use leftover candy from your kids' Easter baskets. Bring the kids into the kitchen to help you make this festive treat. It's the perfect family friendly dessert!
Other Easy Dessert Recipes to Try
- Graham Cracker Pralines
- No Bake Chocolate Pie
- Chocolate Covered Nutter Butters
- White Chocolate Bark (Fourth of July)
- Sunbutter Cups
- 16 sheets of chocolate graham crackers from one box
- 16 ounces vanilla candy coating, white chocolate or almond bark
- 1 cup Easter M&M’s
- 1 cup chopped Cadbury Mini Eggs the chocolate ones, not the cream ones!
- Assorted sprinkles and cupcake pearls in pastel colors
- Line a large jelly roll sheet pan with 16 graham crackers, breaking to fit evenly.
- Melt vanilla candy coating according to package directions.
- Pour melted candy coating over the graham crackers and spread to cover.
- Sprinkle with assorted candies and sprinkles before candy coating sets up.
- Place in refrigerator to harden-about 10 minutes.
- Removed candy bark from cookie sheet and chop into desired sizes. I like it as uneven as possible!