White Chocolate Bark is a quick and super easy, no bake recipe you can pull together in a matter of minutes! Great for all your patriotic holidays like the 4th of July, Memorial day, or anytime you need a red white and blue dessert treat that’s quick and easy! This version is made with white chocolate, chocolate graham crackers, and your favorite candy toppings like M&M’s!
Honesty, you need this easy dessert in your life right now! With the 4th of July coming up right around the corner, why not treat yourself and your friends and family with this super fast, easy dessert!
What’s in White Chocolate Bark?
The base layer is made with chocolate graham crackers. I just love doing it this way. It gives the bark a light crunch and keeps it from getting over the top sweet!
This version is also made with white chocolate, also known as almond bark, vanilla bark, or vanilla melting candy, vanilla candy coating, and brand names like Candiquik. This stuff has a lot of different names but they are all the same thing. I like to use the kind that comes in a microwavable pan for easy clean up.
Since this is a patriotic bark, there’s also lots of red, white, and blue M&M’s. Use the ones you like best. I used caramel and milk chocolate for this one.
I don’t use the Swedish Fish on the bark (too chewy for my liking) but you can certainly add them on, or chop them up and add them on. But what I really like to do is serve them in a bowl or decorate the table with them. I think it adds a fun summer vibe!
This is a flexible dessert idea that you can change up with the seasons. Just use the basic graham cracker and white chocolate method then change up the candy toppings. Check out what I did for Easter here.
Try these other easy dessert recipes that are perfect for summer!
White Chocolate Bark
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes (cooling time)
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Varies
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- 16 sheets of chocolate graham crackers from one box
- 16 ounces white chocolate (I used Candiquik brand)
- 2 cups assorted red, white and blue candy. (I used M&M’s).
- Assorted sprinkles and cupcake pearls in red, white, and blue.
- Line a large jelly roll sheet pan with graham crackers, breaking to fit evenly.
- Crush candy with the back of a knife, or chop into pieces. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions. Or, place in a glass bowl; microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Continue to microwave and stir in 15 second intervals until smooth. I used Candiquik and heated according to the package directions, but needed a total of two minutes.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the graham crackers and spread to cover.
- Sprinkle with the chopped assorted candies and sprinkles before white chocolate sets up.
- Place in refrigerator to harden-about 10-15 minutes.
- Removed bark from pan and chop into desired sizes. I like it as uneven as possible!
- Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator for several days.
Nutritional information provided is an estimate and is based on 20 servings.
Be sure to decorate with Swedish Fish!
Keywords: 4th of July, Memorial Day, no bake, easy, dessert, treats, sweets, candy
If you made this White Chocolate Bark, or any other recipe on the blog, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. I love hearing from my readers! You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!