Chocolate Covered Nutter Butters…who can resist the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? Not me! And what makes these treats even more irresistible is how easy they are to make. If you are a chocolate fan, peanut butter fan, or cookie fan, you can have it all in this little treat!
I know how much you love quick and easy to make treats. I know how much you love chocolate. Why not combine the two and have something you can whip up in less than 30 minutes!
Did I mention that Chocolate Covered Nutters Butters don’t require any baking? Yup-if you can melt chocolate, then you can make these tasty little treats.
What do I need to make Chocolate Covered Nutter Butters?
- Dark chocolate
- Milk chocolate
- Round Nutter Butters
- Muffin Tin
- Silicone cupcake liners
I used Ghirardelli dark melting chocolate and Nestlé milk chocolate chips. It’s also important to mention again that you will need the round Nutter Butter cookies, not the peanut shaped ones!
How do I melt chocolate in the microwave?
Just combine the dark and mild chocolate in a glass bowl and microwave for one minute. Stir, then continue to melt the chocolate in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring afterwards.
Now that you have your chocolate perfectly melted, you’re ready to make the Chocolate Covered Nutter Butters!
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with silicone cupcake liners.
- Cover the bottom of the liner with about 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate.
- Place the Nutter Butter on the chocolate.
- Cover the Nutter Butter with enough chocolate to cover the cookie and run down the sides of the liner. The liner will be about 2/3 of the way filled.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes, or until completely set.
- Enjoy with milk or coffee!
Chocolate Covered Nutter Butters
Chocolate Covered Nutter Butters -Who can resist the irresistible combination of chocolate and peanut butter? Not me! And what makes these treats even more irresistible is how easy they are to make. If you are a chocolate fan, peanut butter fan, or cookie fan, you can have it all in this little treat!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: No Bake Dessert
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- 12 round Nutter Butter cookies
- 2 cups dark chocolate, melted
- 1½ cups milk chocolate
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. I like to use silicone liners.
- To melt chocolate: Add chocolate to a microsafe bowl. I like to use a glass Pyrex bowl. Microwave for one minute. Stir. Continue to microwave chocolate in 15 second increments until completely melted.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of chocolate to the bottom of the liner.
- Top the chocolate with one cookie.
- Spoon chocolate over the cookie until completely covered.
- Chill in refrigerator until completely firm, about 20 minutes.
- If storing in refrigerator, take cookies out for about 30 minutes before serving.
Store Chocolate Covered Nutter Butters in an airtight container for up to two weeks. Can be refrigerated.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 322
- Sugar: 29.2
- Fat: 17.9
- Carbohydrates: 38.6
- Fiber: 2.2
- Protein: 4.8
Keywords: no bake dessert, chocolate and peanut butter, 30 minutes or less
If you made these Chocolate Covered Nutter Butters, or any other recipe on the blog, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. I love hearing from my readers! You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!